I am pleased to inform you that I am now Amazon Trained e-Commerce Specialist. ATES program is an Amazon Trained E-commerce Specialist Program aimed at helping sellers get started and grow their business on Amazon.in.
Who am I:
- Is an Amazon trained professional who can help you launch your store on Amazon.in
- Help you manage your Amazon store; available on flexible timings
- Can assist you and save your time & effort
- Can help with emails,order management & reports
How can I help you get launched on Online
- I can help you register as a seller
- I can help you set up your account on the online portal
- I can help you list your products
- I can help you go live on the website
- I can help you with updating prices& listings, create promotion that would help you save time and sell product at the price that is competitive
- I can help you manage customer e-mails that would enable you to attend customer query on time to improve customer Experience.
- Help you with handling reports,that would give more insights on inventory, payments,sales & orders.
- I can track & manage orders, returns and help improve on time product delivery, refunds to improve your seller ratings.
I am providing some of the points why you need us and what will be the potential growth involve.
- In 2001, there were about seven million Internet users in India. That number could cross 550 million in 2018 in the best case scenario, making it the second largest online population in the world.
- India is the third country in the world to have over five internet companies valued at over US$ 1 billion
- In 2013, the Internet contributed USD 60 billion or 2.7 per cent of India’s GDP–larger than the contribution of healthcare (2.5 per cent) and military (2.5 per cent), but less than agriculture (14 per cent).
- By 2020, the Internet is estimated to grow over 4 percent of India’s GDP. E-commerce will cross USD 17 billion in 2018 and eight million SMEs (out of 13 million SMEs); 200 million individuals will transact online.
According to a study conducted by the Internet and Mobile Association of India, the e-commerce sector is estimated to reach Rs.211,005 crore by December 2016.
Limitations of offline retail
- Cost of Operation
- Product Display Space
- Inventory Management
- Payment Option
Why Go Online
- Increase Reach
- Reduced Cost of Operation
- Better display of Products
- Better Inventory Management
- Open a New Sales Channel and Reach Nationwide Customers
- No Product Listing Fees
- No Upfront Costs of Creating a Website or Setting up a Physical Store
- Convenient, Trusted Shopping Experience for Customers
- Grow your Business with Amazon’s World-Class Fulfillment
- FBA orders are eligible for FREE Shipping, COD (Cash on Delivery), Guaranteed 1-Day Delivery, 2-Day Delivery & other benefits.
- Secure Payments -Security and Fraud Protection for you and your Customers